maandag 20 juni 2011

Crazy Zany Radio Sunday - 'Same Mistake' by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

Every week our contributors will voice their opinion concerning one song, it’s a simple as that! The more the merrier, so people are always welcome to join in, just leave a note, eh.

Track: ‘Same Mistake’ by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah (listen here)
Average grade: 4.3

Ilse: Brandon Flowers called; he wants the Killers back.
6.3

Anna: Sounds like Coldplay but with vocals so whiny that make Chris Martin sound like a brilliant vocalist.
2/10

Craig: I'll be honest here--this music does not jive with the Andalucian sun I am currently absorbing. The chord progression is driving and enjoyable, but is nowhere near as interesting as the contemporary composers, dancers, and visual artists with whom I am fortunate enough to perform and share my poetry.
cuatro/10

Linda: Catchy, but it's got a weird end, like they didn't really know what the rest of the song ought to sound like and so just stopped playing altogether, simultaneously. Still, it's damn catchy.
7.2/10

Stef: I’m in the Anna camp, I’m just not sure I could listen to these vocals for an extended period of time, and because of that (and on top of that) it are only the vocals I’m hearing.
2/10

Geen opmerkingen: