zaterdag 25 februari 2012

New album Kasper Bjorke to be released in April

Via Poker Flat, an HFN Music affiliate, Kasper Bjorke will be releasing his new album. It will be called the Fool and it is the successor of the pretty fab Standing on Top of Utopia. Like on that album, Jacob Bellens will offer up some vocals, on four of the ten tracks to be precise. Fittingly, this album called The Fool will be released on the 1st of April. Some of the tracks that will appear on the album are ‘Lose Yourself to Jenny’, ‘US Escape’, and ‘All I Hear is Drums’.


Isiah Dortien had slowly become disillusioned. All I hear is drums, he said, which should suggest action as you can connote it to military marches. But no one is taking action. Everyone keeps on talking about things, but no one is getting anything done. He was distraught by people’s inability to go after their dreams, to actually do what they wanted and said, Sure, talking is nice, but if that dream gives you a purpose in life, why not go after it? Are people that lazy? Can people not even get out of their seats to follow their dreams? 
So he asked a man, and Sure, a man said, I would like to, but at the moment I’m double parked, and I need to fill the meter. He asked a woman, and Sure, a woman said, in the mean time my souffle is in the oven and if I don’t get it out in time I will have three crying kids whining they are hungry and I have to pull the You are hungry, kids in Africa are hungry, card again, and you can really play that one only so many times in a year.

Geen opmerkingen: