maandag 25 april 2011

Crazy Zany Radio Sunday - 'Every Minute Alone' by WhoMadeWho

Every week our contributors will voice their opinion concerning one song, it’s a simple as that! The more the merrier, so people are always welcome to join in, just leave a note, eh.

Track: ‘Every Minute Alone’ by WhoMadeWho (listen here)
Average grade: 5.5


Anna: Melancholic voice? Check. Haunting bassline? Yes, please. Eerie beatscape? Amen. Profound sense of solitude? Don't mind if I do.
7.5/10

Craig: Ouch!!

I'm bored. This noise is predictable.
2/10

Ilse: This is Danish, it must be... Or Scandinavian atleast, I can totally hear it. Interesting that the more the song approaches its ending, I start liking the vocals less and less, while it's the other way round with the beat/bass. The latter has a rather dirty touch to it after about forty seconds in and this keeps on building and getting dirtier throughout the song, making it a nice bit of electro for a chilly summer night.
6.2/10

Linda: That is the most boring singing voice I have ever heard. And I say that having watched an episode of Britain's got Talent last week (alcohol might have been involved). I'll stick to The Silence this week (yay! Doctor Who is back! And dead! But back is more important!)
3.1/10

Stef: That is the most brilliant singing voice I have ever heard. Okay, not really, but I’m in the Anna camp that I like the melancholic voice. I like the fact that it starts rather sparse but the more he sings about the unravelling of his mental state the noise takes over until it finally takes over the entire song. I think the music enhances the lyrics that way. Add to that a beat to dance to in the mid-section and I’m hooked.
8.5/10

Geen opmerkingen: