zaterdag 21 januari 2012

Daniel Rossen to release solo EP

Daniel Rossen, known for his work with Grizzly Bear and Department of Eagles, is prepping a solo EP. He is planning to release it on the 20th of March via the Warp label. The EP will contain five tracks, including ‘Saint Nothing’, which is available for stream on the world wide web.


Sinners and saints are everywhere, the Priest told the young Jason Aldrich. Jason thought that’s all well and good, but I ain’t a sinner, but I’m not much of a saint either. Sure, I help old ladies cross the street and I gently lift and carry the dog into the garden instead of kickin’ it out like me pa, but that’s hardly saintly. And if it is, not much of a title then, is it? Jason felt not registered, not part of any of the two movements. Quite invisible. When he voiced his concern of not being seen, of being an invisible man in the city, to a man on the commute the man said, Don’t worry, come to my place tomorrow at midnight, and we’ll put you firmly on the map. 

Geen opmerkingen: