donderdag 26 mei 2011

New EP Forest Swords

The band Forest Swords is gearing up to release a new EP. The EP will drop on the 20th of June and will be called Fjree Feather (and no, that is not a typo, not by me at least). It will be released by No Pain in Pop, and it will eventually lead us to the band’s official debut. This is slated for release somewhere this year. First the EP though, which will consist of six tracks, including one entitled ‘Trust Your Blood’.

The old sage said, Trust your blood, to which Klugenstein said, I would, but it talks with such a muddled voice I can’t tell the difference between good advice and gurgling. I would send it on speech lessons if only it wouldn’t cost so much, plus I need it to, you know, prevent myself from fainting. Not to mention what a horrible tan it would give me. The sage said, But how do you want to amount to anything if you can’t trust your own blood? It is the key to success in life. Well, dared Klugenstein, how about a blood transfusion? Not only would I have blood that enunciates better, I would rather listen to Bill Clinton’s blood than my own anyway. To which the Sage said, Really, a man who can’t control his own sperm, that is the blood you want to get advice from? Anyway, I am not sure whether he is up as a blood donor, plus with your run of luck you’ll probably get a transfusion from a 92-year old lady who pronounces celery as celeerie.

Geen opmerkingen: