vrijdag 29 juli 2011

New EP Jens Lekman coming soon

Jens Lekman is about to release a five song EP. The EP will be entitled An Argument With Myself, and it is going to be released through the Secretly Canadian label. Lekman says that he loved the songs, but didn’t think they would fit on the album he is working on. So, instead, he opted to put them on an EP. It is looking like it will be a 19th of September release.

I must admit, rather frequently I indeed have arguments with myself.  Last night it happened again. It started with why I didn’t use cannelloni instead of macaroni, with the argument quickly turning to why I had volunteered to walk the dog (didn’t you see the weather report? And whose dog is it anyway?), why I had lent my friend Rich my hammer (for you know he is not going to return it! He never does), and eventually the conversation got so out of hand that general contempt for me seeped through. It wasn’t until the interruption of reason with a good shot of whiskey that things calmed down.

Geen opmerkingen: