donderdag 22 september 2011

Incubate deemed a success


According to the organization the Incubate Festival in Tilburg has been a successful one this year. They are happy with the many visitors who came their way, and they are also very pleased with how they have presented themselves and the city of Tilburg to both national and foreign press. They were also happy to receive so many positive reactions on the Play Me, I’m Yours project. For this project the organization had placed 103 piano’s in the city of Tilburg to be used by whomever.

I’ve stated it multiple times here, but I do applaud especially the inventiveness of the Incubate festival. I really like all the projects they come up with and how to get social media be a part of it and so on. Not to mention the actual artists (both in art as in music) who come to strut their stuff. I think they are doing a very good job there, and I wish I would’ve been able to go there for more than just the one Sunday evening. Congratulations to the organization and everyone involved, and can’t wait to see what they come up with for next year.

Geen opmerkingen: