donderdag 15 september 2011

Kate Bush to release new album


On her own label Fish People (…) Kate Bush is going to be releasing her very new album later this year. With later this year being the 21st of November. The album will consist of all new tracks, seven in total, spanning a running time of 65 minutes. The album will be called 50 Words for Snow, and it will include tracks like ‘Among Angels’ and ‘Snowed in At Wheeler Street’.

I was glaring out from under my detective’s cap. I tried to be cool, but the wintery weather and the fact that I was surrounded by seven people who were all murder suspects made my knees give out. Flailing from one side to the other, I tried to keep an eye on what went on in the room. There was Meech, a big, chimpanzee of a man, toothpick in his mouth, reading Reader’s Digest (we were snowed in at Wheeler Street, it was that or the Macy’s catalogue). Mr. Supolski was pouring a drink. His eyes shifted from left to right, which I in my perceptiveness did not chalk up to nerves. I never understood why people would buy (or gift) someone that thing with the balls and you’d hit it on one end and then it would go back and forth, but he certainly seemed enthralled by it.

No, I was more wary of Miss Dutojevski. One of those gals who would do anything for a buck, let alone a necklace worth thousands of dollars. Now, I didn’t suspect her at first. No, not at first, but it did not take long for I had figured out the motive for the murder (it was the age old tale of greed), plus she was standing inches from me ready to drop a large, bronze bust of Edgar Allen Poe’s head on my little grey cells. By the mercy of the Lord she missed me, especially if you count the two toes that were severed from my foot as separate entities from my own body. I could have cried out there and then, but I was able to remain my composure and lose my consciousness. Three days later I woke up in a hospital in New Mexico. I wasn’t sure how I exactly got there, but not a single fibre in my body cared to find out.

Geen opmerkingen: