vrijdag 28 oktober 2011

Public Lover to come with debut


Public Lover, aka the duo Bruno Pronsato and Ninca Leece, are going to release their debut album. The album will be called A Broken Shape of You, and it will be released on the 31st of January of 2012. This will be done by Telegraph Records. The album boasts eight tracks, including once called ‘The Same is the Same’ and ‘What She Saw’.

I was sitting at my desk when I heard a lot of commotion outside. I stood up, walked up to the window. Through the blinds I saw her. Out of the woods she came, with dazed eyes looking at nothing in particular and bloodstains all over her angelic white dress. She saw something in those woods, that much was certain. But what she saw, no one quite knew. Rumours immediately spread, but I’m not into rumours, no sir. I’m only into cold, hard facts. That, and I don’t particularly believe in giant Centipedes. I put a cigarette in my mouth, struck a match on the tiretracks, and then lit my fag with a lighter. It is as I thought, the Cartell boys were at it again. I’m a brave private eye, but the Cartell boys were out of my league. They had local government backing, plus they once dangled me out of a seven story window. So what she saw in those woods I would never know, but Mrs. DuValle was very happy when I found her cat in Mr. Langsky’s tree.

Geen opmerkingen: