maandag 22 november 2010

Crazy Zany Radio Sunday - 'Darlin'' by James Pants

Every week our contributors will voice their opinion concerning one song, it’s a simple as that! The more the merrier, so people are always welcome to join in, just leave a note, eh.

Track of the week: ‘Darlin’’ van James Pants (listen here)
Average grade: 6.4

Anna: That is a very pleasing combination of naiveté vocals and sinistery guitars. For some reason it leaves me wanting more, but hopefully that will be covered in his upcoming album. Pleased to make your acquaintance, Mr. Pants.
6.5/10

Craig: This song is kind of a mix between Suicide, My Bloody Valentine & Dirty Beaches, no? Good thing those bands all RULE!
7/10

Linda: I was about to write that I think this song is as ghastly as your average train journey to Gatwick (mine got cancelled this weekend forcing me to accept a lift with a drunken guy from Russia in order to catch my plane - highlight of my weekend), but after listening to it a couple of times, it is starting to grow on me.
6.2/10

Ilse: Perhaps this song would be a little easier on me if I hadn't been to gigs three days in row, hadn't spent my fridaynight in a public transport Armageddon and didn't end up having sinusitis. Still, i probably wouldn't have liked it that much then either and I can't seem to think of a time I'd feel in the mood for listening to this...
5.0/10

Stef: I love that sound around the one minute mark that pierces through the grainy noise of the song, that is terrific. Also love the vocal lines underneath the singing halfway. Those little things make all the difference to me.
7.5/10

Geen opmerkingen: