maandag 15 november 2010

Crazy Zany Radio Sunday - 'End of Days' by GOBBLE GOBBLE

Every week our contributors will voice their opinion concerning one song, it’s a simple as that! The more the merrier, so people are always welcome to join in, just leave a note, eh.

Track: ‘End of Days’ by Gobble Gobble (listen here)
Average grade: 5.3

Craig: This band somehow incorporates the good parts of my high school-era musical tastes with a new, glitchy analog sound. It's manic without coming off as an abrasive sugar high, and doesn't take itself too seriously. I'd say this is one of the better bands I've personally discovered all year.
8/10

Anna: I thought Girl Talk makes the perfect music for our ADD generation, but these guys would put him out of business. Although I do appreciate the rhythmic qualities, listening to this for ten minutes would bring on a massive panic attack.
4/10

Ilse:
Most definitely not a fan of the vocals-modified-into-stuttering. Most definitely a fan of everything else in this song and have to restrain myself from starting to dance like a maniac, as I'm writing this from my, rather crowded, college library.
7.3/10

Linda: Er... Seriously? I feel like I'm to old to 'get' this track. It bears some striking resemblances with a the Smurfs (as in those weird tiny blue things, not some obscure indie band with a doubtful sense of humour) album I had when I was about 7.
2.4/10

Stef: The botched up vocals are one of my pet peeves, just something I can’t stand (high five Ilse on that one). Can see a dance floor go mad on this though, but I like my ride smoother.
5/10

Geen opmerkingen: