woensdag 9 december 2009

Crazy Zany Radio Sunday - Honey trap by We Have Band

You know the drill. Elke week recenseren onze vijf columnisten een track. It's that simple really.

Track: ‘Honey trap’ by We Have Band (listen here)
Average grade: 6.8


Jon: Musically it's dark and sinister beats are interesting enough to draw me in but I'd enjoy this track much more if there were no vocals.
5/10

Linda: I've seen this band live four times now, not including the times (yes, plural) I actually ran into them at the local supermarket, and each time this is the song that ends up being stuck in my head for the next few days. And I still like it at least as much as the first time I heard it, which is something I can't say about a lot of songs.
9.2/10

Anna: Has a cuppa with new wave, then runs around the corner and stumbles into electro-clash, while voices warn you of ''honeytraps'' over and over and over again. I wouldn't listen to it again, but I bet it's heard good on the dancefloor (I promise that's my last reference to the Arctic Monkeys; for 2009, that is).
4.5/10 (I'm not on the dancefloor, I'm sitting on my sofa)

Stef: It’s even more brilliant live. So if you haven’t seen them, be sure you do.
8.5/10

Geen opmerkingen: