maandag 31 mei 2010

Crazy Zany Radio Sunday - 'AM/FM' by !!!

Every week our contributors will voice their opinion concerning one song, it’s a simple as that! The more the merrier, so people are always welcome to join in, just leave a note, eh.

Track: AM/FM by !!! (listen here)
Average grade: 5.3

Linda: For me, this song would easily win the Eurovision Song Contest. Unfortunately for them, that's the best I can make of it.
Quatre points pour !!!

Ilse: Groovy stuff, it sounds like something Holy Fuck would make if they were a little more funky dancepunk and had more substantial vocals (though the vocals in this sound too eighties disco pop for my liking). NOW DANCE EVERYONE.
7.3

Craig: This song remains consistent with their style-- fast-paced rhythms, tons of panning and fade effects, and sultry vocals that make it okay to dance to the disco beat they're playing. I usually say I hate disco and dismiss it in all its forms, but I'm too busy dancing in my living room. !!! is an instant party, and this is a genuinely fun song.
8/10

Anna: Bit monotonous, bit repetitive, bit familiar; it's alright. Didn't bother me, but wouldn't listen to it again.
4/10

Stef: Some stuff I like from !!!, some stuff fails to captivate me. Without a real selling point, this falls into the latter category for me.
3/10

Geen opmerkingen: